Shared Growth with Stakeholders
SK Innovation subsidiaries has broadened the definition of its stakeholders and looks to enhance their happiness, sharing growth through various efforts. The company will build a sustainable supply chain based on stringent ESG management over suppliers and increase CSR programs to foster a business environment promoting co-prosperity with local communities. Furthermore, we will take the lead in creating a green ecosystem, discovering and collaborating with green technology startups to address ever-deteriorating environmental issues, such as climate change and waste plastic.
SK Innovation Social Contribution Framework
There are three major specific strategies to realize sustainable happiness. Social Innovation supports the creation of the social economy ecosystem to solve social problems through innovative methods. Green Innovation outlines the practical actions to achieve a sustainable environment such as carbon neutrality to respond to climate change, the issue of plastic waste, biodiversity, among others. Happy Innovation, which is driven by all company’s members, labor and management, aims to solve the local issues and contribute to the development of local communities.
- Social economy discovery / promotion
- Social economy partnership
- Global warming response
- Preservation of biodiversity
- Establishing plastic waste circular economy
- Environment protection for local communities
- 1% Happiness Sharing (employees’ donation)
Employees’ volunteer activities (SK Angels (1004) Volunteer Group)
- Focus themes: Elderly living alone, people with developmental disabilities, and environment
- Mutual Growth with local communities and establishment of social safety net